Position Summary / Responsibilities:
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Intermediate Business Analyst to join our team in Arlington, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
• Analyze the systems and highlight areas of improvement
• Enhance opportunities by identifying new software/service to be developed
• Analyze and decompose complex requirements
• Perform gap analysis and recommend solutions
• Fulfill requirement elicitation
• Document requirements, create functional specifications and prepare wireframes/flowcharts
• Oversee the development of the product as per the specifications
• Facilitate change and configuration management
• Monitor performance, discover variances and propose necessary actions.
• Validate the functionality of the end product according to the requirement specifications
• Prepare technical user manuals, system configuration documents and other technical reports
• Thorough knowledge of the area of specialization
• Experience in creating UML diagrams
• working knowledge with MS Visio, Rational Software Architect, Enterprise Architect (Sparx) or an equivalent tool
• Analytical and investigation skills
• Elicitation and comprehension skills
• Good command over spoken and written communication
• Organizational and presentation skills
• Good understanding of DHS SELC/DHS Agile practices
• Working knowledge of data and process modelling
• Grip over database concepts like DBMS, ETL and SQL
• Interpersonal and managerial skills
• Ability to run Sprint Planning, Sprint Demo and/or Sprint Retrospective is a plus
• Ability to understand the bigger picture
· Clearance – Must pass DHS HQ 6C
· Citizenship – Must be a US Citizen
· LOCATION: Arlington, VA
Bachelors in Computer Science or related field and 8 years experience
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.