Due to the expansion of our mission critical services in Unisys Federal Systems we are building a team of passionate Talent Acquisition professionals who will work closely with our Program Managers and internal customers to develop source and recruit talent for our Federal Practice. If you are looking for a stable, long term opportunity, THIS IS IT!
Position located in Reston Virginia
· Full life-cycle recruiting to include sourcing, screening, interviewing, selling Unisys, and salary negotiations
· Work on a consultative basis with hiring managers and other internal customers
· Leverage recruiting tools such as CareerBuilder, Monster, Dice, Clearancejobs, etc...and social media avenues to attract and find talent.
· Build candidate pools and networks within the DoD, Intel, and Civilian markets to quickly staff open requirements.
· Sell Unisys and our programs to all candidates
· Work in support of both currently active requisitions as well as upcoming proposal efforts
· Utilize applicant tracking system (iCIMS preferred) to manage candidate flow, document notes, and requisition statuses across workload.
· Partner with extended teams such as internal mobility (resource management), finance, contracts, Program management, HR, Marketing, and various other entities in support of recruiting efforts.
· Strategize recruiting activities to include sourcing, job fairs, hiring events, marketing materials, outreach, etc... to staff programs as required.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 4+ or more years’ experience in a full life cycle recruiting of technical positions
· Federal Recruiting experience highly desired with understanding of security clearance processes. (Experience hiring for Homeland Security preferred!)
· Agency experience a plus
· Ability to work in a high volume, high pressure, fast paced environment
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.