We are seeking motivated, career and customer oriented Systems Integrators interested in joining our team in Springfield, VA, and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The Applications Services Integrator (ASI) delivers full life-cycle systems integration and engineering services to meet the missions of its customers. ASI technical services modernize mission systems and segments to provide enhanced information technology capabilities to users worldwide.
The successful candidate will be part of the Exploitation Services Team. The candidate will perform end-to-end systems engineering and integration. Reporting to the Exploitation Services Project Lead, the Systems Integrator is accountable for project management; baseline architecture / requirements / interface analysis and definition; Schedule definition and analysis; IT engineering and capability definition; systems readiness and cross-project integration with dependent and non-dependent projects.
• Assess current and future technology, and ensures the Project captures innovative tradecraft, lessons learned, and best practices
• Perform technical planning to drive a roadmap that ensures requisite capabilities and services are available to meet mission and GEOINT community user needs
• Lead the development of key project products, such as capability roadmaps, CONOPS documents, test plans, and transition plans
• Perform analysis on end user needs and prioritization, define epics and effectivities, generate requirements, and decompose epics into features
• Provide recommendations on alternative solutions and strategies to mitigate risks and meet task objectives
• Engineer the merging of redundant capabilities in an effort to reduce government O&S costs
• Lead the identification, tracking, mitigation, and resolution technical risks and issues to ensure the timely, functionally efficient, and cost effective stand-up of new capabilities
• Prepare and present status briefings to program and customer leadership
Key Words GEOINT, NSG, Exploitation, IEC, Intel Production, Systems Engineer, Systems Integrator, Cloud
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.