We are seeking motivated, career and customer oriented Systems Engineers interested in joining our team in Chantilly, VA and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The Applications Services Integrator (ASI) delivers full life-cycle systems integration and engineering services to meet the missions of its customers. ASI technical services modernize mission systems and segments to provide enhanced information technology capabilities to users worldwide.
The ASI Exploitation Services project has the need for an experienced systems integrator to serve as a liaison between the government program office and the development contractor to ensure that the agile-based development efforts deliver mission capabilities and services that meet customer objectives. Reporting to the Exploitation Services Project Lead, the Systems Integrator is accountable for end-to-end systems engineering and integration, engineering documentation, customer engagements, project management and enterprise coordination.
• Assess current and future technology, and ensures the Project captures innovative tradecraft, lessons learned, and best practices
• Perform technical planning to drive a roadmap that ensures requisite capabilities and services are available to meet mission and GEOINT community user needs
• Perform analysis on end user needs and prioritizations, decompose Epics into Features, and prepare for Agile release planning events
• Coordinate Release Planning Events to assist product owners and mission managers in defining the scope and priorities for upcoming development sprints
• Work closely with product owners to manage the features backlog and adjust development focus as required to meet mission objectives
• Provide recommendations on alternative solutions and strategies to mitigate risks and meet task objectives
• Assist the customer in tracking and prioritizing development discrepancies and assess proposed work-off plans
• Prepare and present status briefings to program and customer leadership
• Active TS/SCI Clearance
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, or related technical field, or equivalent experience
• 11+ years of systems engineering, integration, or systems development experience
• 1+ years experience with leading agile release train planning and execution
• 1+ years of GIS systems/software engineering, or foundation GEOINT systems/software engineering, or related GEOINT production/dissemination technical support
• Demonstrated ability to establish effective customer relationships with senior level government personnel; ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Self-starter and able to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
• Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Excellent written/verbal communications, technical/non-technical presentation skills
• Advanced degree or certification in a technical field
• 2+ years of experience with any of the various Foundation GEOINT domains, e.g., maritime, aeronautical, topographic, GeoNames and Boundaries, etc
• 1+ years technical experience supporting NSG systems and architectures
• Demonstrated experience in engineering GEOINT exploitation services and capabilities
• Demonstrated working knowledge of intel exploitation mission planning and execution
• Demonstrated experience in cloud technology with emphasis on distributed performance
Key Words GEOINT, NSG, GIS, Foundation GEOINT, Exploitation, Agile, Systems Engineer, Systems Integrator, Software Development
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.