We are seeking motivated, career and customer oriented Systems Engineers, interested in joining our team in Chantilly, VA, and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Successful candidates must:
• Demonstrate the ability to lead efforts to coordinate enterprise level integration efforts with interdependent NGA and NSG systems to deliver enterprise capabilities
• Coordinate with and document NGA tasking, workflow and exploitation and/or dissemination segment’s software/hardware design, implementation and test schedule to ensure alignment with agreed to NSG enterprise implementation, integration, verification and validation and transition plans and schedules
• Assess segment capability deliveries against enterprise-level requirements
• Evaluate system baselines to ensure they are under configuration control
• Coordinate both internally and externally with NGA segments and IC partners to ensure NSG enterprise baseline maturity alignment, and all test data and resources are identified and available for events/activities
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Leading efforts to coordinate with NGA system segments to ensure timely implementation of capabilities to be integrated into the NGA and NSG enterprise
• Documenting/reviewing tasking, workflow, exploitation and/or library services segment schedules and readiness plans relevant to enterprise capability delivery schedules
• Understanding the operational effectiveness and suitability of NGA system segment modifications to ensure minimum acceptable enterprise-level operational performance requirements have been satisfied
• Reviewing NSG RFCs to assess and identify functional and operational baseline impacts
• Leading, coordinating and participating in joint enterprise test activities and events to confirm the NSG enterprise design solutions satisfy specified requirements
• Active TS/SCI clearance
• Master's in Engineering, CS, Info Systems, Math, and minimum 10 years IT e.g. SE&I, strategic planning, scheduling, critical path analysis, capabilities implementation, SLC process experience or equivalent blend of education & experience.
• Demonstrated system integration experience with one or more NGA segments and understanding of the interdependencies on NSG capabilities
• Ability to lead coordination efforts with NGA segments to capture and document schedule, test and transition events relevant to planned enterprise-level development
• Knowledge of NSG change management processes (e.g., RFC process)
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment
• Good customer teaming skills; ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams
• Strong interpersonal, problem solving, organizational and multi-tasking skills
• IT credentials and certifications (e.g., DAWIA, PMP, INCOSE, ITIL, CISSP and SAFe Agile)
• Demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplinary project teams
• Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills, and ability to lead technical forums
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.