We are seeking motivated, career and customer oriented Business Process Manager-SME, Content Portfolio interested in joining our team in Springfield, VA, and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The Content Portfolio (CPf) Systems Engineer delivers engineering to accelerate the adoption of future technologies into mission operations. The CPf SE assists in the development of portfolio strategy, engineers its decomposition into services and capabilities, and provides leadership in driving those services and capabilities into operations. The SE must be knowledgeable of customer mission operations, architecture, and production capabilities, and be able to navigate through organizational and political change.
Reporting directly to the Functional Area Program Manager the SE serves as a key member of the customer’s technical team and a focal point for mission engineering, mission integration, and development oversight.
• Facilitate or participate in customer and program strategic planning. goal-setting, and performance measurement activities
• Engage with mission customers and users to shape and define future capabilities
• Lead or participate in the development of system architectures to evolve mission services
• Support customer on annual Portfolio POM planning development and budget builds
• Assess new technologies for fit-for-use by missions services
• Conduct Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs) and provide data-driven recommendations
• Lead the development of key technical products, such as capability roadmaps, CONOPS documents, and white papers
• Lead the identification, tracking, mitigation, and resolution technical risks and issues to ensure the timely, functionally efficient, and cost effective stand-up of new capabilities
• Identify project key decision points and provide Go/No-Go recommendations
• Conduct user outreach to communicate planned architecture changes, operational concepts, and project status, and accept user inputs for optimization of delivery plans
• Produce weekly activity reports for use by government customers and the program
• TS/SCI Clearance (with a current SSBI favorably adjudicated within the last 5 years)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical experience
• 15+ years of systems engineering, systems integration, or systems development experience
• 5+ years of related technical experience with NSG portfolio, programs, systems, or services
• 2 years of engineering experience with NSG data sources and content production methods
• Demonstrated ability to develop and present effective technical presentations to senior management and to technical/non-technical audiences; must possess strong written and verbal communications skills
• Demonstrated ability to explain technical issues clearly/accurately to technical/non-technical audiences; and conduct issue coordination within and across agencies
• Self-starter and able to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
• Demonstrated leadership experience and strong interpersonal skills
• Master’s degree in CS / Engineering or related technical experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of Source operations and content initiatives, such as GEOINT Broker, Commercial GEOINT Activity, and Object Based Production
• 2+ years of experience in government acquisition processes
• 1+ years of experience in the use or engineering of GIS applications
• 1+ years of experience in agile Systems development
• 1+ years of experience in cloud technologies
Key Words/Skills: GEOINT; NSG; Systems Engineer; Systems Integration; GEOINT Broker; Commercial GEOINT; Content Portfolio; Object Based Production
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.