We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented Healthcare Quality Data SME to join our team in Baltimore, MD to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The Healthcare Quality Data SME develops and applies advanced test quality methods, theories and research techniques. Responsible for testing and maintaining web-based custom applications for the organization. Provides technical support for developed applications. Provides application software testing services and technical support typically in a defined project. Tests, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications. Analyzes requirements and maintains, tests, and integrates application components. Ensures that test strategy is successfully implemented. Has a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Has in-depth knowledge in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines. Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions. Applies a broad range of theories, concepts, principles, and methodologies to assignments involving complex features. Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise. Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work, general instructions on new assignments. Works independently. May lead projects or project steps within a broader project or have accountability for ongoing activities or objectives. Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
• Acts as the primary point of contact for testing facilitators, executors, and validators. Direct the work product and processes by balancing the team's capacity and schedule. May direct a team of up to 10 Unisys or contract testers.
• Leads all efforts relating to testing and/or coordination of release control efforts. Plans and reviews test models for product test and release control (e.g., plans, data, and scripts).
• Defines test plans and criteria for acceptance. Defines testing quality standards, guidelines, and testing methodologies for the team. Assists in defining the test strategy and release planning.
• Owns specific modules and may lead a sub team on a test deliverable.
• Understands the quality framework defined for the product.
• Reviews and updates test plans and maintains the Quality Management System.
• Proactively identifies scope for automation. Ensures test coverage, productivity and quality benchmarks are met.
• Ensures the effective adoption and utilization of testing tools. Ensures the review of test artifacts and tracks to closure.
• Involved in product review meetings.
• Coordinates the development, updating, and maintenance of testing standards and procedures.
• Reviews the test, validation, and pilot results to make sure they meet the entry and exit criteria.
• Has hands on experience in one or more automation testing tools and has the ability to coach junior staff.
Requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree OR equivalent experience.
Experience in health care quality performance measurement standards and claims analysis. Knowledge of Office of the National Coordinator (ONC) certification standards, healthcare code sets, clinical terminologies and classification systems, and health IT standards (e.g., HL7).
Prior Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services experience is preferred.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
We are always looking for team members that have what it takes to be mission critical. At Unisys Federal Systems, our team supports the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers.
Our team members gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.