We are seeking motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Financial Analyst, interested in joining our team in Baltimore, MD and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you will provide client support in the areas of budget, billing, reporting, and financial management for IT initiatives, analyze performance and capabilities in areas such as order management, credit, invoicing and dispute management, works with customers to define and implement process, technology, and organizational improvements, support the definition of government financial business practices and incorporate processes into an automated solution. Will also assist in applying sound accounting and data processing principles, integrate government financial business practices, identify potential problems and solutions through analysis and recommends solutions, work with customers to apply best practices to effectively automate requirements and apply applications, while adhering to established accounting principles and practices.
Also, will provide leadership on major tasks or assignments, establish goals and plans that meet project objectives. The ideal candidate will have domain and expert Financial analysis knowledge and be able to directs and control activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met. Interactions will involve client negotiations and interfacing with senior management. Decision making and domain knowledge may have a critical impact on overall project implementation.
• Prepare Financial Report
• Support EVM reporting requirements
• Establish and conduct an internal monitoring program to ensure that it continues to follow the EVM Guidelines
• Monitor cost, schedule, and technical performance for program and project-level schedules
• Support Annual Integrated Baseline Review (IBR) - The objective of the IBR is to achieve a mutual understanding of the baseline plan, cost, and schedule risk, and the underlying management processes used for planning and controlling the project.
• Prepare the Performance Measurement Baseline (PMB) and major changes to the baseline throughout the contract
• Prepare and submit an Earned Value Contract Performance Report (EV CPR) each month describing the amount of work scheduled and achieved to date and the actual costs associated with that work
• Provide monthly Variance Reports to reflect the work performed by both the Contractor and subcontractors
• Work with CMS to outline and report OMB 300 data
• This role requires Minimum of 10 years of experience in finance or related function and 3+ years of experience in the Outsourcing services industry.
• Knowledge of general accounting principles, global tax policies, currency risks, financial statements
• Good understanding of technology and/or business process services. General understanding of all technology service lines within ITO including Data Center Services, End User Services, Help-desk, network.
• Experience in outsourcing services industry with a solid understanding of business processes, technology and finance related issues such as financial statements, tax, currency, revenue recognition and accounting principles.
• Experience in working with Bid Financial Managers.
• Ability to understand high-level business issues and proposed detailed solution to high-level issues. Work using top-down approach. Including ability to take something detailed and convert into C-Level discussions.
• Client-facing and negotiations skills necessary, including ability to interact and present to C-Level executives.
• Experience with financial terms and conditions.
• Bachelors degree required. MBA or CPA is desirable.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
We are always looking for team members that have what it takes to be mission critical. At Unisys Federal Systems, our team supports the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers.
Our team members gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.