We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented Customer Service Center Manager to join our team in (Augusta, Georgia and Salt Lake City, Utah) to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
• Lead the customer service center supporting the Department of Transportation and associated agencies. Develops and implements policies.
• Responsible for executing to an ITIL aligned service center and delivering excellent results on service level agreements and customer satisfaction.
• Responsible for employees’ training and development
• Oversees customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
• Develops and implements procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of the Customer Service Center.
• Monitors programs and procedures to ensure on-time delivery and customer satisfaction.
• Coaches Customer Service Team in order to achieve high performance.
• Structures the training agenda for department members.
• Measures Customer Service Representatives’ performance and makes employment decisions.
• Provides feedback and resolutions regarding service failures or customer concerns.
• Responds to customer inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective fashion
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
Bachelors Degree and 5 years experience leading an IT customer service center.
HDI Support Center Manager Certifcation.
ITIL Foundations, Remedy ITSM, strong written, oral skills
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.