We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Lead Business Relationship Manager (IT Infrastructure) to join our team in Washington DC to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you will be responsible for performing the duties as the lead customer advocate at a Government Department level, while leading a team of business relationship managers filling that same role for various agencies. This high important role will be the voice of the customer to ensure customer satisfaction and will report directly to the program manager of a very large program.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Create a positive and meaningful relationship with Client and their end-users. Fully understand their current and future needs.
-Lead a team of business relationship managers.
- Identifies the needs of existing and potential customers and ensures that appropriate services and capacity are developed to meet those needs.
Ensure aligned between service catalog and customer needs
- Work closely with the service provide to introduce new services to clients.
- Teach clients about services in the service catalog.
- Be a single point of contact for all escalations, driving service excellence.
- Provide constant updates to clients as well address their issues.
- Be the voice of the client in governance meetings as well with the service provider.
- Create and management a fluid communications plan that keeps client and their end-user base of initiatives relevant to them.
Master’s degree and 10 years of experience required
Business Relationship Management Professional Certification
Previous leadership experience in a highly stressful, demanding environment
U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.