We are seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented VOIP Administrator interested in joining our team in New Orleans, LA and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The VOIP Administrator a nalyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, cloud-based or Internet-related computer programs.
• Code may be used in commercial or end-user applications, such as materials management, financial management, HRIS, mobile apps or desktop applications products.
• Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications.
• Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
• Under direct supervision, applies engineering methods and techniques to the design, development, integration, qualification and/or support or products and tools within one or more limited but developing areas of expertise.
• Works cooperatively as a member of a team under the direction of the project team leader or manager.
• Bachelor's degree and 2 years of demonstrated experience managing and maintaining multiple a VOIP system, that includes call center and help desk activities.
• The contractor shall have experience with Disaster Recovery, and shall have documented experience with successful Disaster Recovery operations.
• The contractor shall have documented experience working with users on applications to resolve issues.
• The contractor shall have documented experience in applying security configurations and patches to a VOIP infrastructure.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.