We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented NetApp SAN Technical Lead interested in joining our team in New Orleans, LA and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The SAN Engineer/Administrator will manage installation, upgrades, and application configurations of the NetApp and EMC SAN technical infrastructure.
• Manage all tuning of SAN technical infrastructure to ensure expected availability and performance levels are achieved as defined by Service Level Agreements.
• Apply high skill with commands, utilities and understand advanced aspects in the engineering and administration of SAN infrastructure.
• Collaborate with the other server, VM and application teams, identify operational characteristics, determining the presence of a problem, identifying possible solutions, selecting the most appropriate solution, and implementing that solution in a timely manner in accordance with Change Control Process.
• Bachelor's degree and 5 years of demonstrated experience managing a NetApp storage cluster.
• Must have knowledge of using, setting up and monitoring replication between two geographic dispersed locations utilizing NetApp SnapMirror replication.
• Must have experience working with Cisco MDS core switches.
• Must have experience with online data migrations on VNX and NetApp storage arrays for multiple operating systems.
• Must have extensive experience forecasting SAN utilization and growth, must have experience in putting forecasts into a useful format that the Government can use for future funding requests.
• Must have experience with VMWare technology, and integration between VMWare and EMC/NetApp storage arrays.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.