We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer service oriented Senior Cloud Analyst to join our team in Augusta, GA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The Senior Cloud Analyst must have extensive experience with implementing, migrating, managing, and operating systems/applications in an enterprise cloud computing environment. The Senior Cloud Analyst should have subject matter expertise with ALL VAEC Cloud Service Providers which currently includes Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Works within and across practices and organizations to design provide leading-edge technology or application solutions that result in profitable revenue growth for Unisys, where the focus is on development and delivery.. Engineers, develops, implements and supports integrated solutions for client engagements. Recognized in the industry as a notable expert in a specific technology, application or solution platform and uses this knowledge to generate profitable revenue growth for Unisys. Interfaces with the client’s highest technical executives (e.g., at the CXO level). Develops and integrates the most complex, leading-edge, and business critical solutions for major, enterprise-wide companies. Leads the technology or application solution for multiple projects. Serves as the technology mentor for major organizations across the company. May find, qualify and/or develop service opportunities. Negotiates the most optimal rate for the services provided. Works to ensure that a steady stream of follow-on services are made available to complement the original services offering. Establishes and maintains productive working relationships with Unisys third party companies and with other Unisys business units. Uses these relationships to the best advantage of Unisys in client engagements. Presents technology or application based papers to major conferences and publishes papers in professional journals and publications. Promotes Unisys and one’s own capabilities by networking with peers in other companies and actively supporting professional organizations and user groups.
May leverage technical expertise to support business development through finding qualifying and developing new service opportunities. Provides leadership on implementation and integration of components, products, and tools. Leverages current industry, technical knowledge and/or enterprise IT knowledge to perform consulting engagements and support pre-sales activities.
• Demonstrates extensive knowledge in one or more infrastructure disciplines including trends, current and forthcoming industry standards and the current and horizon vendor/product landscape, and uses this knowledge to support organizational strategy and to formulate and implement organizational strategy.
• Interfaces with the client’s highest technical executives (e.g., CIO, Chief Technology Officer)
• Demonstrates proficiency and leadership in infrastructure configuration, installation, construction, test, deployment, performance tuning, and/or operations, and applies this proficiency in the delivery of services for clients.
• Reviews at highest level project artifacts. Provides technical review and approval function for infrastructure solution artifacts and plans. Provides technical oversight of projects or proposals for validity and completeness.
• Establishes and maintains productive working relationships with Unisys third party companies and with other Unisys business units. Uses these relationships to the best advantage of Unisys in client engagements.
• Presents technology or application based papers to major conferences and publishes papers in professional journals and publications. Promotes Unisys and one's own capabilities by networking with peers in other companies and actively supporting professional organizations and user groups. Regular contributor to the Unisys Knowledge Management initiative. Provides technical presentations to internal and external clients.
• Is responsible and accountable for the successful delivery of the infrastructure deliverables across multiple projects. Ensures that all implementation artifacts and deliverables are developed to the highest quality standards.
• Takes responsibility for the complete integrity of the entire large or major infrastructure solution area as designated in the project plan.
• Integrates solutions from one or more areas of specialization into existing client environments.
• Freely shares expertise and knowledge with peers throughout Unisys.
• Provides leadership and is able to communicate with management (Unisys and client) in areas related to infrastructure and future strategy.
• Identifies market needs for new products or technologies. Identifies how current Unisys products can be modified, enhanced and implemented.
• Assigns and reviews tasks, provides appropriate mentoring, manages performance feedback, training and professional development opportunities to help individuals reach their full potential.
• Serves as the technology mentor for major organizations and junior practitioners across the company.
• Monitors the performance of internal and external service providers and/or sub-contractors in order to ensure the awareness or requirements, adherence to project quality, timely implementation of deliverables and resultant client satisfaction
Master's degree and 15 years experience required
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.