We are looking for a Division Program Manager – Asset and Transportation Management (ATM) to join our team in Reston, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Position Requirements Summary:
• Domain knowledge in Supply Chain, Motor Vehicle and Transportation solutions and technologies, as well as experience with, GSA specific applications in this area. Knowledge of GSA FAS Transportation and Motor Vehicle business process and business goals.
• Experience managing multiple teams totaling 65+ staff, including multiple Sub Contractors, performing O&M and DME across a complex application portfolio utilizing multiple database and middleware technologies: Unisys DMS II, MySQL, Oracle, Sybase ASE/IQ, JBoss; languages: Unisys mainframe COBOL, Java, HTML, XML, Visual C++, Appian, and others; open source Business Intelligence tools; SOA: SOA Software BackPlane, JBoss; Unisys ClearPath ePortal, hosted in Government Owned and Contractor Owned (Contractor Operated) Data Centers as well as Cloud Hosted environments.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to manage diverse expectations from a number of customer stakeholders, plus demonstrated experience in presenting material to senior Government officials.
• Demonstrated experience managing manpower utilization, procurement, training, problem resolution, and employee relations (including subcontractors).
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple teams executing on complex, multi-track projects or large-scale programs to an acceptable level of risk by balancing scope, time, cost and quality while maintaining a positive environment that promotes individual development and high performance standards.
• Demonstrated use of advanced problem solving skills, business skills, solid verbal and written communication skills, excellent relationship building skills, as well as strong leadership and team management skill
• Demonstrated experience in the use of Agile Methodologies and Cloud-based Application Development tools and with Earned Value Management (EVM)
• Experience in the management of teams providing agile development and enhancement of applications (i.e., from requirements gathering through design, development, and testing, to full documentation and implementation) for US Federal government customers.
• Experience programming applications on a mainframe
• The ideal candidate will have a good mix of Technical Skills, Business Acumen, and a strong desire to support the customer. The ideal candidate will need to understand the detail behind the solutions and also be able to communicate the high level vision.
• PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification along with at least 5-10 years of management experience with projects of similar nature or scope is required.
• Bachelors Degree in Technical or Management field of study.
• ITIL v3 certification is required
• Knowledge and experience with CMMI, ISO-9000/9001
• Scrum Master Certification desired
• Experience with Earned Value Management
• Past experience working with GSA is desired
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.