We are looking for a Division Program Manager – Analytics to join our team in Reston, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Position Requirements Summary:
• Experience managing multiple teams totaling 30+ staff, including multiple Sub Contractors, supporting enterprise services consumed by teams performing O&M and DME as well as performing application O&M and DME support across a complex application portfolio utilizing multiple database and middleware technologies: Oracle, Sybase ASE/IQ, JBoss; languages: Unisys mainframe COBOL, Java, HTML, XML, Visual C++, Appian, Apex (force.com), AWS analytics and BI platforms and others.
• Experience in managing enterprise platform and data management services using technologies: Business Intelligence tools: Business Objects; Content Management: Documentum; SOA: SOA Software BackPlane, JBoss; Salesforce force.com, enterprise data warehousing, data marts, data analytics, big data, customer relationship management, dashboards and reports.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to manage diverse expectations from a number of customer stakeholders, plus demonstrated experience in presenting material to senior Government officials.
• Demonstrated experience managing manpower utilization, procurement, training, problem resolution, and employee relations (including subcontractors).
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple teams executing on complex, multi-track projects or large-scale programs to an acceptable level of risk by balancing scope, time, cost and quality while maintaining a positive environment that promotes individual development and high performance standards.
• Demonstrated use of advanced problem solving skills, business skills, solid verbal and written communication skills, excellent relationship building skills, as well as strong leadership and team management skill
• Demonstrated experience in the use of Agile Methodologies and Cloud-based Application Development tools and with Earned Value Management (EVM)
• The ideal candidate will have a good mix of Technical Skills, Business Acumen, and a strong desire to support the customer. The ideal candidate will need to understand the detail behind the solutions and also be able to communicate the high level vision.
• PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) certification along with at least 5-10 years of management experience with projects of similar nature or scope is required.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Technical or Management field of study.
• ITIL v3 certification is required
• Certification from The Data Warehousing Institute (TDWI) on Certified Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP) at the time of proposal Part II submission.
• Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®.
• Knowledge and experience with CMMI, ISO-9000/9001
• Experience with Earned Value Management
• Past experience working with GSA is desired
• Other Industry certifications such as RMP, CISSP, SAFe, AWS, or Azure will be considered favorable
• Experience in management of teams integrating large and complex legacy Content Management Systems, Enterprise Data Warehousing, Business Objects, SalesForce.com applications, and Enterprise Service Oriented Architecture.
• Experience as a Change Agent in the delivery of business intelligence solutions.
• Experience in management of teams integrating large and complex legacy applications with new innovative technologies.
• Core experiences in Electronic Content Management Systems, Enterprise Data Warehousing, Business Objects, SalesForce.com applications, and Enterprise Service Oriented Architecture.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.