We are looking for a Division Program Director to join our team in Reston, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Position Requirements Summary:
• Experience managing large Federal Government Operations and Maintenance (O&M) and Development, Modernization, and Enhancement (DME) contract with a value of $200-$400m, with a complex application portfolio (hundreds of applications) spread across multiple teams, written in varied languages including mainframe COBOL, Java, JBoss, HTML, XML, Visual C++ and others, hosted in Government and Contractor Owned (Contractor Operated) Data Centers as well as Cloud Hosted environments.
• Demonstrated experience managing large teams of 200+ staff, including multiple Sub Contractors
• Solid knowledge of Information Security Requirements for application development and support
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to manage diverse expectations from a number of customer stakeholders, plus demonstrated experience in presenting material to senior Government officials.
• Demonstrated experience managing manpower utilization, procurement, training, problem resolution, and employee relations (including subcontractors).
• Demonstrated experience managing multiple teams executing on complex, multi-track projects or large-scale programs to an acceptable level of risk by balancing scope, time, cost and quality while maintaining a positive environment that promotes individual development and high performance standards.
• Demonstrated use of advanced problem solving skills, business skills, solid verbal and written communication skills, excellent relationship building skills, as well as strong leadership and team management skill
• Demonstrated experience in the use of Agile Methodologies and Cloud-based Application Development tools and with Earned Value Management (EVM)
• PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) or Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification along with at least 15~20 years of leadership experience managing a program or projects of similar nature or scope is required. Advanced Academic Technical or Management field of study.
• Bachelor's degree is required but master’s degree is desired.
• ITIL v3 certification is required
• Knowledge and experience with CMMI, ISO-9001
• Formal training or accreditation in Agile Software Development Methods desired
• Experience with Earned Value Management
• Past experience working with GSA is desired
• Other Industry certifications such as RMP, CISSP, SAFe, AWS, or Azure will be considered favorable
• Demonstrable experience in driving high customer satisfaction for enterprise class transformation programs
• Demonstrable experience in building business cases to adopt the cloud and experience in running successful application modernization/transformation programs.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.