We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Solutions Engineer to join our team in Reston, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
In this role you will be responsible for supporting capture solution development (teaming, win strategy, solution architecture, pricing, staffing, etc.), customer shaping, detailed technical design and architecture, and proposal delivery. Also identify and develop tools, technology, methods, services and solutions that position Unisys as a recognized leader for our Federal Clients. Engages with teaming partners and vendors to integrate their products and services into our proposed solutions. Other responsibilities include:
* Provide system design and development, applications and operations support, data architecture, client computing consultation, user support and training, business process review and consultation.
* Focuse on wide-ranging and cross-functional application knowledge and solution development.
* Encourage others to consider innovative alternatives and contribute to business strategy.
* Understand functional concepts and drive for results
* Responsible for ensuring the day to day operability and end user support of the Unisys Federal Systems applications suite; including but not limited to Deltek Costpoint, Time Collection, Budgeting and Planning, Cognos, Concur Expense, and iCIMS.
* Identify opportunity areas where efficiencies can be gained through system solutions
* Provide leadership and creativity in the development and implementation of related services and solutions.
* Identify and develop Unisys discriminators that lead to improved win probability in federal contract pursuits.
* Design and integrates leading-edge, business-critical solutions for major, enterprise-wide solutions
* Provide designs to support IT infrastructure, cloud migration and cloud management, and system integrations projects
* Provide proposal writing and proposal review support
* Ensure that all design artifacts and deliverables are developed to the highest quality standards
* Effectively communicate with all levels of management in areas related to solution architecture and future technical strategy.
* Identify solution options that reduce overall solution cost and development time.
* Collaborate with business development team to develop technical proposals and work estimates.
* Establish and maintain productive working relationships with Unisys third-party vendors and other Unisys business units. Leverages these relationships to the best advantage of Unisys in supporting client requirements.
Minimum of 10 years relevant experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
In depth experience in Deltek Costpoint, Time Collection, Budgeting and Planning, GovWin CRM and basic SQL skills.
Experience with MuleSoft and web service development is highly desirable.
Strong intellectual curiosity in exploring and learning new technologies, technology trends, forthcoming industry standards, new products, and the latest solution development techniques; ability to leverage this knowledge to formulate technical solution strategy.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.