We are seeking motivated, career and customer oriented Enterprise Service Desk Level 2 Agents interested in joining our team in Arlington, VA and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Positions require shift work, all shifts avaliable.
Responsible for providing the first-line of post-sales telephone technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers and/or employees. Answers more complex questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products. Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures. Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering. Fully qualified and experienced. Typically provides technical support for internal and external customers. Escalates complex problems to higher level of expertise within organization.
• 2nd Level telephone contact support
• Respond to and resolve customer requests, in relation to software, hardware and network operations difficulties by providing fast, efficient and friendly customer service.
• Must be logged into the call system so that HHO’s can be received
• Ability to resolve problems with or without remote tools
• Consistently achieve First Contact Resolution performance metric
• Accurately document calls and cases
• Aware of customer’s time restraints and work within those time limits
• Keep customer aware of resolution steps – if ticket needs to be dispatched
• Follow up Service Centre cases and requests to completion
• Provide clients with problem reference numbers and request numbers
• Enter all troubleshooting/resolution steps into the ticket – this information will be used for the 321 team to drive tickets to a lower level
• All tickets are to be touched on a “first in first out basis”, calling the customer on a daily basis
• Escalate tickets as needed if on-site support is required
• Resolve a minimum of 12 tickets per day (1.5 tickets per hour worked)
• Understanding of SLA requirements for the client
• Assist in cross training and communicate quick fixes
• Manage time and workload to meet predetermined service levels
• Maintain data accuracy in Service Centre through contact validation
• Understand the various media sources that interface with the Service Desk
• Champion, implement or support change
• Identify process efficiencies within the Service Centre and to take corrective action to implement change
• Discover and document process and procedures which need to be published to the team or on the Knowledgebase
• Provide 1 knowledge script per week on commonly seen tickets
• Ability to comprehend and uphold Unisys Policies and Procedures(including time reporting, attendance, etc)
•High School Diploma or equivalent required and 1 year of experience.
•Security Requirement – Active DoD Secret Clearance Preferred. Must be US Citizen and possess a US Government Secret security clearance or have the ability to obtain a US Government Secret security clearance, prior to hire.
•Education, training and/or relevant experience equivalent to the completion of a relevant certificate course and/or relevant experience in Information Technology service delivery Relevant IT qualifications to a tertiary level.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.