We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented VMWare Administrator to join our team in St Louis, MO or Kansas City, KS to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
In this role you will be responsible for:
Patch/Upgrade ESXi hosts using VUM, autodeploy, and CLI when needed.
Attach and remediate host profiles.
Adding/removing networks and/or Vswitches.
Adding/removing storage mount points.
Managing day to day oversight of health alarms to monitoring systems outside the virtualization
• Experience with Vmware Vsphere at an enterprise scale including enhanced linked mode. Multiple sites with at least 25-50 hosts and a multiple hundreds of vm’s ( our current scale is 4 times that )
• Experience with Virtual Center and Platform Service controller appliances.
• Experience with Vrealize Operations Manager for troubleshooting and monitoring.
• Experience with more advanced virtualization concepts like host profiles, autodeploy, image builder, and datastore clusters.
• Experience with powershell / powercli for automation.
• Experience with hyperconverged platforms. Nutanix preferred.
• Experience with Cisco UCS hardware and configuration in a flex pod configuration.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 8 years experience
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.