We are seeking motivated, career and customer oriented Enterprise Service Desk Level 3 Agent interested in joining our team in Arlington, VA and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Positions require shift work, all shifts avaliable.
Responsible for providing the first-line of post-sales telephone technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers and/or employees. Answers more complex questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products. Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures. Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering. Fully qualified and experienced. Typically provides technical support for internal and external customers. Escalates complex problems to higher level of expertise within organization.
• Understand and wide application of technical principle, theories, and concepts
• Resolve problems for clients via telephone, email, chat, and web sessions
• Collect information through a customer conversation, accessing support tools, and additional support staff (service resources) if needed.
• Deliver consistently high levels of customer service
• Conduct timely triage and escalation in accordance with SLA requirements.
• Address and resolve basic incidents and requests; logs all incidents and requests; engages other service desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents that are beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
• Accurate documentation of interactions, incidents, and problems.
• Create a positive customer support experience and builds strong relationships through deep problem understanding, ensuring timely resolution or escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling customers with a professional attitude.
• Ensure the end-to-end customer experience and provide a single point-of-contact for the customer.
• Analyze and resolve incidents and requests regarding use of application software or hardware.
• Support multiple clients through customer service professionalism and insight.
• Document resolutions and updates self-help and staff knowledge bases.
•High School Diploma or equivalent required.
•Security Requirement – Active DoD Secret Clearance Preferred. Must be US Citizen and possess a US Government Secret security clearance or have the ability to obtain a US Government Secret security clearance, prior to hire.
• Education, training and/or relevant experience equivalent to the completion of a relevant certificate course and/or relevant experience in Information Technology service delivery Relevant IT qualifications to a tertiary level
• 1 year IT Service Desk experience providing support for MS Office, MS Exchange and MS windows networks
• Working knowledge of data and voice network concepts
Multiple roles/levels available, leveling will depend on candidate's experience and education
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.