We are seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Project Manager, interested in joining our team and exploring an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The Project Manager will:
• Coordinate and manage all work under the contract.
• Be responsible for allocating and managing contractor resources to conduct the work and is responsible for ensuring the content of status reports and all system documentation is complete and accurate.
• Ensure corporate resources are available for immediate access to additional resources and talent pools to assist with challenging technical and logistical issues that will accommodate the dynamic information technology environment at EOIR.
• Oversee and coordinate all services performed, to act as the central POC for the federal lead and have the full authority to act and make decisions on behalf of the Contractor.
• Have direct accountability for the technical correctness, timeliness and quality of all services performed and items delivered.
• Have the ability to develop and implement transition plans upon contract award
• Establish internal task priorities to reflect Government assigned priorities.
• Track and report budget status
• Report progress to clients
• Manage risks and escalate as needed
• Experience managing a team of 40+ staff members
• Education/Experience: Bachelor’s degree and 10 – 12 years of relevant work experience.
• Agile and/or iterative SDLC
• Experience in managing software development and implementation projects for Federal agencies that involves case management solutions.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.