We are currently seeking an ITSM SOLUTION SME (SERVICENOW) to join our team in Reston, VA to begin and exciting career with Unisys.
Provides technical and end user service solutions related to ServiceNow in the areas of ITSM, Enterprise Service Desk including enterprise portal, Tier 0, Intelligent Virtual Agents (IVA), and virtual chat, service analytics, IT automation, asset management, . Identifies and develops innovative and differentiating solutions that lead to improved margins and win probability with Federal clients
Duties and Responsibilities
• Functions as a Subject Matter Expert in ServiceNow related solutions that position Unisys as a leader in user productivity, enterprise service desk, ITSM, field engineering, and enterprise mobility for our Federal Clients.
• Provides design, planning, implementation, and development support inITSM Tools to Unisys delivery program teams.
• Authors whitepapers and presents in public events. Supports pre-sales customer meetings.
• Develop ServiceNow related capability demonstrations and proof-of-concept testing.
• Research leading-edge and emerging innovative solutions. Establishes and maintains productive working relationships with third-party vendors and other Unisys business units. Leverages these relationships to the best advantage of Unisys in supporting client requirements. Manage vendor relationships to enable the adoption and integration of new solutions.
• Ensures that all architectural artifacts and deliverables in the responsibility areas are developed to the highest quality standards
• Provides technical leadership and effectively communicates with all levels of management
• Identifies opportunities for asset reuse that reduces overall solution cost and development time.
• Collaborates with business development team to identify customer needs and new business opportunities. Supports pre-sales activities and leads technical proposal development.
• Experienced with ITSM and ITIL concept and framework, providing expertise to guide ITSM and ITIL implementations
• Master's degree and 10 years of experience or equivelent.
• Minimum 7 years of overall experience in ServiceNow or Remedy related ITSM solution design, architecting, development, and management
• 4+ years of direct experience in ServiceNow administration, development, and architecture; ServiceNow development experience is a must.
• Experienced in the following servicenow application development skills:
• Client Side and Server Side Scripting (Ex. Catalog Client Script, Business Rules, Script Actions, etc )
• Client & Server API's development
• UI Pages & Jelly
• Transformation MAP, Scheduler, Connection with other database/instance, WebService
• Ability to synthesize solution design information, architectural principles, available technologies, third-party products, and industry standards to formulate a system architecture that meets client requirements and can be delivered within the desired timeframe.
• Ability to interface with team members at all levels, including business operations, finance, technology, and management.
• Experience working with US Federal Government customers;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• US Citizen
Certified ServiceNow Application Developer, Implementer, or System Administrator certification is highly desired.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.