We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Information Systems Auditor (Internal Cybersecurity Compliance and Audits) to join our team in Washington DC to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The Information Systems Auditor (Internal Cybersecurity Compliance and Audits) will assist the government in monitoring and auditing the agency’s compliance with Federal Information System Modernization Act (FISMA) implementation requirements from the Department of Justice (DOJ) and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI). The results will be used to identify areas for internal cybersecurity compliance improvement. Compliance areas, as defined by DOJ and ODNI, include configuration management, contingency planning, incident response planning, system security plans, core security controls assessments, privileged user security training, Plan of Action and Milestones reviews, and vulnerability scanning.
In this role you will:
• Assist in the preparation of quarterly FISMA reports to DOJ and ODNI.
• Pro-actively assist multiple IT Teams in IT Risk Assessments and IT Audits to ensure compliance with policy, security and best practices
• Evaluate systems, develop work plans to proactively ensure IT Systems are secure in compliance with agency policy, improve FISMA scored and eliminate findings during oversight audits
• Three to five years of experience in IT risk and compliance, IT governance, IT auditing or an IT/cybersecurity related field.
• Demonstrated knowledge of compliance practices and IT audit operations.
• Demonstrated knowledge of operating systems, application development, change management, operations, networking and telecommunications, databases, business continuity, disaster recovery, and physical and logical security.
• Excellent analytical skills to understand organizational objectives, evaluate risks and controls and accurately document and support work performed and conclusions reached.
• Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) certifications
• General knowledge of internal control concepts, principles, risk analysis, FISMA, PCI Compliance, HIPAA, Privacy, process improvement and techniques, including frameworks such as NIST, ISO2700, COSO and COBIT.
• Masters's degree in Computer Information Systems, IT/ cybersecurity related discipline and 10 years experience or equivalent
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.