We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Data Analyst (Scorecarding) to join our team in Washington, DC to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
The Data Analyst (Scorecarding) will develop two types of cybersecurity health reports/scorecards.
In this role you will:
• Collaborate with government employees to define the requirements.
• Extract data from various databases and systems in order to generate an automated scorecard system, or provide recommendation(s) for Commercial off the Shelf Tools (COTS) tools for the government to procure.
• Assist with implementation of the Commercial off the Shelf Tools (COTS) tools.
• Create scorecards that are visually appealing, functional, and based on industry best practices. Develop a process and standard for source documents should the summary scorecard require more in depth evaluation.
• At least four years of experience analyzing technical, programmatic, and/or administrative data.
• Experience with and knowledge of statistical analysis for large data sets.
• Experience with and knowledge of various data visualization methods and techniques, including selection of the most meaningful display for particular analyses.
• Demonstrated experience using MS Excel in statistical application, including lookups and pivot tables.
• Microsoft Office proficiency is required.
• An understanding of or familiarity with IT/cybersecurity is preferred.
• A bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and 10 years experience or equivalent
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.