We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Maximo Developer to join our team in Falls Church, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
• Design, customize, configure, test, and deploy Maximo for Aviation through all phases of the implementation life cycle.
• Develop interfaces with other applications and data sources using Maximo Integration Framework (MIF), MXLoader, or custom interfaces.
• Perform tasks in accordance with the change control and compliance procedures associated with federal software development, including all required configuration management documentation.
• Participate in the development of key project deliverables such as design documents, test documentation, release notes, change management steps, training materials, and administration/procedural guides.
• Coordinate requirements, schedules and activities, and contribute to team meetings.
• Troubleshoot user and system problems with Maximo, determine the root cause, and devise a mitigation strategy.
• Demonstrate/train application modifications and communicate/document technical solutions to appropriate audiences.
• Create and set up new locations, items, assets, job cards, job plans, and preventive maintenance.
• Support the development of custom Start Centers.
• Develop reports using BIRT.
• Implement Work Flow processes to meet functional requirements.
• Modify screens to meet user requirements.
• Participate in working sessions with client teams to understand asset management requirements and to help design a solution that meets their needs.
• Work closely and professionally with client’s user representatives and subject matter experts to design and troubleshoot technical solutions.
• Provide production support and resolve user issues with user administration, system performance, availability, and functionality, potentially outside of regular business hours.
• Participate in special projects (e.g., assist with end-user training, perform business analysis, or support other teams).
• Document changes and report status of assigned tasks on a regular basis and as requested.
• Work cooperatively in a team environment.
• Participate in Agile development practices.
• Work independently and manage personal time to meet deadlines for assigned tasks.
• Build and maintain professional, respectful, and positive working relationships with other support and user groups.
• Experience in design, configuration, development, and support of Maximo v.7.6, including report creation.
• Development experience with – or training on – IBM Maximo for Aviation is highly valued.
• Experience with the development and implementation of Maximo mobile solutions, such as Maximo Anywhere.
• Knowledge of system development lifecycle process, documentation, and requirements.
• Very strong written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to use strong industry knowledge to relate to customer needs and dissolve customer concerns and high level of focus and attention to detail.
• The ability to undertake occasional domestic and local travel for customer meetings, requirements gathering, user training, and rollouts.
• A DHS security clearance – or the ability to obtain one – is required.
• General knowledge of fixed-wing and rotary aircraft, aircraft terminology, and aircraft maintenance processes.
• US CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
• A DHS security clearance or the ability to obtain one is required.
• Master’s Degree and a minimum of 15 years of total experience or an equivalent blend of education & experience.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.