We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Business Analyst – Custom Web Application Development to join our team in Alexandria, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Seeking experience professional for hybrid business analyst and scrum master role with minimum 4 years of experience supporting software development projects. You will support a mission critical web application and software development project. Will work with critical stakeholders to define goals, analyze business functions, author user stories and develop an expert knowledge in the business domain. Will identify business work flows and determine stakeholder needs by working directly with our customer. Will collaborate with other business analysts on the team and participate in the Agile methodology adopted by the development team.
- Strong customer engagement skills, comfortable communicating with product owner and ability to manage client relationship and expectations.
- Ability to communicate with technical team members to translate requirements into technical terminology.
- Ability to facilitate impediment resolution in a timely, cost effective manner
- Ability to write user stories, functional requirements, technical requirements and other SELC documentation to describe software solutions in detail.
- Organize and facilitate all scrum related meetings (stand-ups, retrospectives, reviews, demos, etc.).
- Work with the team to develop project plans, roadmaps and manage backlog.
- Communicate team plans, report impediments for escalation, identify risks/concerns to relevant stakeholders to help resolve.
- Monitor team backlog daily and ensure it accurately reflects the current state of the sprint.
- Work with product owners and stakeholders to refine vision and establish goals and metrics.
- Demonstrated experience conducting working sessions for requirements gathering.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Master’s Degree and 10 years experience or equivalent.
- Create wire frames and screen design mockups.
- Experience with tools such as JIRA and Confluence.
- Experience with software testing and testing tools.
Government Eligibility Requirements:
- Candidate must be able to favorably pass government background investigation.
- U.S. Citizenship eligibility requirements.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.