We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Software Engineer to join our team in Alexandria, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Position Description and Responsibilities:
Required Skills: (Must have 3-5 of the following)
- Strong backend application development experience using Spring/Hibernate/MVN/GIT and open source libraries
- Experience with building responsive WebApp using AngularJS, Bootstrap, HTML, CSS, NPM, WebPack, or React
- .net and C#
- Java, J2EE, Springboot
- Cloud AWS experience
- Web services using REST
- Experience working in an Agile environment such as scrum. Participate in stand-ups, retrospectives, planning and other required meetings.
- Knowledge of object oriented design and design patterns.
- Create Unit and integration Tests for development code.
- Experience with Production Support.
- Experience tuning database queries and troubleshooting database operations.
- Deploying applications to Websphere and Weblogic application servers.
- Proficiency in SQL and experience with Oracle database products.
- Experience with 508 compliance.
-BS & 5 years relevant experience
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.