We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Microservice Scrum Master to join our team in Alexandria, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Seeking a Scrum Master to work with software development team in a complex enterprise software development environment. As the Scrum Master, you will be empowered to help guide an experienced team of software developers, build shippable product and be responsible for leading Agile best practices using Scrum. In addition to leading daily Scrum and other Agile meetings, you will also be responsible to ensure Scrum is understood and enacted, work with team(s) to solve problems and to drive continuous improvement and business owner satisfaction.
• Organize and facilitate all scrum related meetings (stand-ups, retrospectives, reviews, demos, etc.).
• Work with the team to develop project plans, roadmaps and manage backlog. Communicate team plans, report impediments for escalation, identify risks/concerns to relevant stakeholders to help resolve.
• Monitor team backlog daily and ensure it accurately reflects the current state of the sprint.
• Work with product owners and stakeholders to refine vision and establish goals and metrics.
• Track and communicate team velocity and sprint progress to all affected teams and management.
• Master’s plus 10 years or equivalent
• Experience working with AWS cloud technologies
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.