We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Technical Project Manager to join our team in Alexandria, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
PM – Support to the Government Team Lead managing operations and maintenance, modernization, and migration to new infrastructures or technologies. Support includes project and operations planning, control, reporting, risk management, personnel management, and implementation support. Key skill sets include:
- The ability to lead software-centric projects leveraging SharePoint, MS Project, O365, and other Microsoft technologies for a varied user base (from less than 100 users to more than 65,000 enterprise-wide)
o Experience with other tools such as SalesForce, AINS eCASE, Cerenade, and proprietary CBP/WCR/BEMSD applications is desired but not required
- Experience coordinating activities across multiple infrastructure, data, security, and policy support organizations and stakeholders while managing distributed team resources
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, familiarity/experience with leading Agile Scrum and Waterfall projects, and a demonstrated team player style/approach. Project manager must understand implementations and protections of PII, code modernization and transformation, and developing and executing “as-is” architectures into “to-be” architectures. Minimum eight years Project Management experience.
o Agile Scrum support may include organizing and facilitating scrum meetings; developing and managing project plans, roadmaps and backlogs; communication, escalation, and monitoring; and product owner & stakeholder coordination; and reporting velocity, status, etc. according to defined reporting parameters.
- Ability to work closely with Gov’t lead to understand needs, assign tasking, manage contractor resources, and report status to ensure overall success
- The selected candidate may be required to provide support outside of normal business hours (nights, weekends, early mornings, etc.) to support technical deployments requiring support during non-standard hours. These hours will be addressed as needed on a case-by-case basis.
Master’s degree and minimum 15 years of experience or equivalent blend of education and experience.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.