We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Senior Security Architect in Reston, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with Unisys Federal Systems.
Position Summary / Responsibilities:
Provides technical leadership in the development and implementation of innovative security solutions. Supports contract programs in security solution engineering design and implementation.
• Lead development of innovative security solutions
• Responsible for supporting contract programs in delivering security services
• Supporting proposal solution development, detailed technical design and architecture.
• Identify and develop security tools, technology, methods, and solutions
• Ensure that all design artifacts and deliverables are developed to the highest quality standards
• Effectively communicate with all levels of management in areas related to solution architecture and future technical strategy.
• Establish and maintain productive working relationships with Unisys third-party vendors and other Unisys business units. Leverages these relationships to the best advantage of Unisys in supporting client requirements.
• Must be experienced with public clouds (AWS, Azure, or others).
• Must be experienced with architecture and solutions for cloud security
• Must be highly experienced in federal security regulatory requirements and security frameworks, including Risk Management Framework, NIST SP 800-Series, FISMA, FIPS, FedRAMP, etc.
• Experienced with cyber analytics and SIEM solutions.
• Experienced with Identity and Access Management solutions
• Experienced with cryptography and PKI technology
• Experience/knowledge in data loss prevention, secure web access gateway, endpoint security, API security solutions.
• Experienced in supporting proposals in the capacity of technical SME, solution architect, or proposal writer.
• Strong capability and extensive experience in capturing technical requirements and defining technical solutions in the form of conceptual, logical, and physical designs, including the ability to articulate those concepts both verbally and in writing.
• Strong intellectual curiosity in exploring and learning new technologies, technology trends, forthcoming industry standards, new products, and the latest solution development techniques; ability to leverage this knowledge to formulate technical solution strategy.
• Experienced in delivering presentations, leading meeting discussions with customers and team members at all levels, authoring presentations and whitepaper for conferences or opportunity shaping.
• CISSP certified
• U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
• B.S. degree and 12 years relevant experience
• Experience in Cyber AI/ML
• Experience with containers, microservices, cloud serverless architecture
• Experience architecting security solutions for Mobile
• DoD Secret clearance or above is preferred
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.