Roles & Responsibilities:
• Architect applications on the Salesforce platform by meeting user needs/stories via SCRUM methodology
• Integrate application plug-ins to meet user needs using web services and APIs
• Technical competency to quickly learn new Salesforce features and major launches
• Provide technical guidance to Salesforce team and mentor others
Master’s degree and minimum 15 years of experience or equivalent blend of education and experience.
• 5-10 years of experience in application architecture with Salesforce
• 5+ years of experience developing applications in Java or .Net
• Experience with Flow, Process Builder, Apex/Triggers/Visualforce
Highly Desired Skills:
• Strong leadership of technical teams
• Effective client management with demonstrated success and client satisfaction
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Government Eligibility Requirements:
• Candidate selected must be a U.S. Citizen per contractual requirements. Must be able to obtain and maintain government eligibility requirements and must meet U.S. Citizenship requirements.
Do you have what it takes to be mission critical?
Your skills and experience could be mission critical for our Unisys team supporting the Federal Government in their mission to protect and defend our nation, and transform the way government agencies manage information and improve responsiveness to their customers. As a member of our diverse team, you’ll gain valuable career-enhancing experience as we support the design, development, testing, implementation, training, and maintenance of our federal government’s critical systems.
Apply today to become mission critical and help our nation meet the growing need for IT security, improved infrastructure, big data, and advanced analytics.
Unisys is a global information technology company that solves complex IT challenges at the intersection of modern and mission critical. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to secure and keep their mission-critical operations running at peak performance; streamline and transform their data centers; enhance support to their end users and constituents; and modernize their enterprise applications. We do this while protecting and building on their legacy IT investments. Our offerings include outsourcing and managed services, systems integration and consulting services, high-end server technology, cybersecurity and cloud management software, and maintenance and support services. Unisys has more than 23,000 employees serving clients around the world.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com.
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) - Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans.